Friday, February 8, 2013

December Daily 2012 + Day 10

Happy Friday, everyone! Like many other people, I a have been feeling under the weather. And when I say 'under the weather' I mean that I haven't wanted to leave my bed and barely have the energy to walk across the living room to pick up the remote. I'm not quite sure what in the world I caught, but it's been brutal. And normally, when I have a day off for sickness, I end up spending just a a little bit of time hanging out in my craft room. But sadly, I did not... I was miserable... but, the good news is that I'm feeling better and spending some time blogging now :).

Today, I am sharing day 10 of my December Daily. The focus of this day was sharing our Christmas Cards for 2012. Luckily, I have a few great photography contacts and one of them was willing to exchange work with me, so we finally have some good family pictures :).

Here's a closer look at the spread...
And page one...
And page two...
Fun times... More to share :) Stay tuned!!!
Photobucket

Pin It

No comments: