Thursday, February 7, 2013

Peterson Family + Casey Wright Photography, Lawrence, KS

Happy Thursday everyone! I'm happy to share some fun pictures I took during the holiday season during one of my mini sessions. And let me just say - I HEART MINI SESSIONS! It seems like the perfect balance of time and resources and the little ones seem to do perfectly during the 30 minute time period. And when you get to take pictures of your friends and their families it just makes it even more fun!

Here are a few of my favorites...
I had a lot of fun using the fun blue background with the retro baubles :).


If you want to find out more about Casey Wright Photography - click here or on my logo below to be redirected to my website:
Thanks for stopping by! Have a happy day!
 Photobucket

Pin It

No comments: