Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Rockin' Haakon + Casey Wright Photography, Lawrence, KS

I love working with this family! They have the most fun and cute ideas to incorporate props to reflect their family style. This time, the props were near and dear to my heart, because ever since I can remember really liking music, I have LOVED Pearl Jam. In fact, Jake and I are actually on one of their DVD videos when Eddie Vedder sang solo "Dead Man Walking." We were only about 7 rows back and although you can't really see our faces clear as day (thank you f-stop), I know it's us because I was wearing one of the cool keyhole PJ shirts at the concert.

Anywho, I love that the Pitzer's incorporated the "grunge" style into the pics - it made for a really fun shoot... although by the end of it, Haakon was ready to be done with the rocker shoot!  

That's a rockstar for you though, right!?!? Here are some of my favorites from this session...

You can't see it in these pics, but under the flannel, Juli and Sean are wearing vintage Pearl Jam!

Keep on Rockin' in the Free World!!
 Photobucket

Pin It

No comments: