Monday, January 28, 2013

Project Life 2013 + Week 2

I know I say this every time I share, but I heart this project! It's just a simple and special way to document the everyday moments of life! Having a photo printer at home helps, but I've done my fair share of printing online to get the photos into the book. In fact, I have about 8 weeks worth organized to help me finish up 2012. Luckily, during the Christmas break, I was able to get caught up with 2012 until November, so that makes me happy!

Today, I am sharing week 2 of my project... We had a TON of birthday parties going on this week. We should have had one more for my dad, but between my schedule and my older (much older) sister's schedule, sometimes it's difficult to find a time when we can all get together... So we had to postpone...hopefully we can get that back on the calendar soon!!! Here is a look at the full spread...
Most of the pictures are of PJ this week, but they also include her hanging out at one of three parties this week...
Also, I added a 5x7 page to show off her cool art work for the week...
Around here, we have a lot of parties at the Gymnastics Academy and this girl lives the big rope and jumping in the foam pit! Too bad we lost one of her special lady bug socks! She is still sad about that!
Thanks for stopping and checking out my Project Life - I have a lot to share this week, so be sure to come back and check out the fun!
Photobucket

Pin It

No comments: