Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Henderson Family, Cutie Pie Twins, Casey Wright Photography, Lawrence, KS

Happy Wednesday, everyone! If you are like me, it was rrreeeaaallllyyy hard to get up this morning -- we have managed to sleep in past 8AM most of the days on our holiday break, so getting up before the sun gets up was interesting. Luckly, we all managed and did it in mostly good spirits :). I think this afternoon we might need a little down time though!

In today's post, I'm sharing a fun photography session that I had with an adorable set of twins. I know I say this every time I post, but photography really has helped me to reconnect with some cool people. This time, the mommy of these adorable girls happened to also be someone I've known since my middle and high school days. It's always very excited to me to get to reconnect with people and photography helps me do that so frequently and for that I am truly grateful!

Here is a look at my favorites from this session...
These two are so adorable!!! Looking at these pictures makes me dream of warmer weather!!! Happy January, everyone!
  Photobucket

Pin It

No comments: