Thursday, January 3, 2013

December Daily + Day 7

I'm slooooowly plugging away at this project, but my goal is to have it done by the end of January, which would be an improvement from last year... I think I finished up my last pages in September! I've had a few friends from my college softball days ask me about how my parents are doing, so here is a fun pic and update...

Since I have been working part-time in the mornings, I always try to make sure that on most Fridays, the little one and I go and do something fun in the afternoon. On this date, we went up to Topeka to the Discovery Center and then Peyton helped Grammy and Papa put their tree up. She LOVES decorating, so my mom gladly let her do most of it!
Love this instagram pic of me and PJ...
My sewing machine, was acting up a little bit here when I tried to do the border around the picture - it's not perfect, but I still love it!
I think I need to start planning what tomorrow's funday will be! Happy Day!
 Photobucket

Pin It

No comments: