Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Cummins Family + Casey Wright Photography, Lawrence, KS

Happy Wednesday everyone! Life has been crazy and busy for me this week... I'm super excited to officially start my professional semester of student teaching, but adjusting to full time work has created a bit of a time challenge. But really, that's the way I love life to be, so ya... Exciting stuff!

Today, I am excited to share a few pictures from a recent photo session with this adorable family that I have been lucky enough to photograph over the course of the past year... Here is a look at a few of my favorites...

Thanks for stopping by! Check back soon for a look at week 2 of project life - 2013, my finished 2012 book and the final pages of my December Daily album - yay!!!!
Photobucket

Pin It

No comments: