Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Kelli + Brad Wedding, Casey Wright Photography, Lawrence, KS

Happy Tuesday, everyone! I am super excited to share today :). Recently, I had the great opportunity to be the lead photographer at a beautiful wedding. There's always a fear when you shoot at an outdoor wedding, that the inevitable may happen: rain, tornado, etc, but this wedding was AMAZING! The lighting was perfect, the temperature was lovely, and the people were awesome and everyone was so willing to work with me - which is great!

Here are some of my favorite pictures from the day...
And just as a thank you to the bride and groom, I put together a fun collage preview. For some reason, the music is a little distorted (thank you, you tube), but the original file sounds great... Just be sure to turn down your volume if you are reading this at work :)...

I had such an amazing experience working with this lovely couple and their families! I look forward to the next opportunity to work on another project like this in the future!

Interested in learning more about my photography business? Check me out at Casey Wright Photography!

Have a great day everyone!
  Photobucket

Pin It

No comments: