Tuesday, December 18, 2012

December Daily + Day 2

Happy Day, everyone! I'm so excited to be sharing more of my December Daily project today! In our family, we know that the holidays are upon us once we start putting up the lights on our house. And each year, Jake will pick up another piece to add to the display... Of course, Peyton is really coming to the age where everything about the holidays is exciting - which has really added to the magic of the season in our home. :) Here is a look at the full spread of the day...
Can I just say that I am IN LOVE with the chevron patterned ribbon I found at Hobby Lobby - it's my jam!
Also, new this year is the use of non-traditional colors in my December Daily - although I do add hints of it with the paper products, I'm happy with using grays, turquoise, and blues.  I'm also loving these 4x6 templates that Ali Edwards is selling at Designer Digitals - it's a great way to add several pictures in a smaller space. She just released a few new stamps a couple of days ago, so I'm probably going to pick those up :).
I love that our family is so excited about the holidays - it just makes everything so special and it also makes working on this project extra fun! Thanks for stopping by and checking out my project - have a great day!
Photobucket

Pin It

No comments: