Monday, December 17, 2012

December Daily | Day 1

Hello everyone! I'm excited to start sharing my first finished pages of my December Daily project for 2012. Now that class is over and I have a little more time to hang out at home, I am loving to get the opportunity to work on a few projects. This is my third year putting together this type of project and I love it! It gives me a chance to reflect on our holiday traditions and it is a good reminder of how special these times are to spend as a family.

Just as a caveat - try not to judge the pictures of my actual project too much :) - most of the time, I am working on these late into the night/morning and well, as you can imagine, there isn't a lot of natural light filling the space where I like to take pictures of my projects... :) so if they are a little blurry, I do apologize :)

We started December off in true fashion by going to the Old Fashioned Christmas parade - such fun times! 

Here's a look at the full spread...

Thanks for stopping by everyone! I hope that you all are finding peace during this time and that you can enjoy and celebrate the simplicities of everyday life.

See you all tomorrow :)
  Photobucket

Pin It

No comments: