Thursday, December 27, 2012

December Daily + Day 5

Happy Thursday, everyone! I hope that everyone has had a great holiday and that you are still celebrating! I'm super excited to be sharing a lot of fun stuff that we've been doing at our house and all of my December Daily pages that I have been putting together... Today, I am sharing Day 5 of my December Daily album :).

Lawrence has a really fun event where the fire department rescues Santa off of the top of Weaver's Department Store. Read about the details by clicking on the pictures below...
Love these shots of Peyton with Santa :)...
The story behind all of the pictures are really fun - and this page in my book, just makes me happy :)!

Thanks for stopping by! I am having so much fun sharing all of this schtuff - check back tomorrow where I will be sharing more crafty goodness!

Photobucket

Pin It

No comments: