Friday, December 21, 2012

December Daily + Day 4

Happy Friday, everyone! Christmas vacation has officially started at our house and this year, more than ever, it seems that the Christmas magic is alive and well in our home! Decorating the trees in our home is one of my favorite holiday traditions. It's so fun to take out all of the ornaments that we have collected over the years and to think about all of our family memories.

Today's blog post is dedicated to our tree trimming process and how I documented those moments in my December Daily album... here is a look at the full spread...
I love this shot of Jake lifting Peyton up to put the angel on the top :) I also love that everyone gets so involved and excited about decorating the tree...
I also really love that we bought Peyton her own tree for her room. She LOVES that she can decorate it any way that she wants. I'm not sure what we are going to do next year though, because it seems that she already has more ornaments than space on her tree :)...
I am so glad you all stopped by to visit my little ole' blog! Have a great rest of your Friday!!! I hope that the Christmas magic is as alive in your home as it is in ours :)...

 Photobucket

Pin It

No comments: