Wednesday, December 19, 2012

December Daily + Day 3

Happy Wednesday, everyone! I hope that everyone is having a great week so far. We are excited about a small winter storm that is getting ready to give us a little bit of winter fun. I'm hoping to get enough to get out and make a snowman and to sled around the yard with Peyton. In the meantime, I continue to work on more fun projects and today, I'm sharing Day 3 of my December Daily.

In today's post, I'm sharing a trip that we made to our local Bass Pro Shop. They do a really great job of having fun and free activities and they really do have the best Santa.... Here' s a look at the full spread....
Feel free to click on the picture to see the details of the journaling... My favorite is the picture of Jake and Peyton below throwing snowballs at each other :)... Hoping that is good practice for when the actual snow makes it's way here :)
Peyton still wasn't quite ready to sit on Santa's lap, so Jake and I made our way into the picture...
Thanks for stopping by everyone! Check back tomorrow for more December Daily fun!

Photobucket

Pin It

No comments: