Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Sweet Boy :), Casey Wright Photography, Lawrence Photographer

Happy Wednesday, everyone! I'm playing catch up on sharing photography related blog posts! And well, since I'm up late editing and doing homework, I thought I might as well, post some fun stuff on the blog... I mean, I'm up, so might as well, right?!?! Life is just sooo crazy right now!

Anywho, after bundling up in a coat and hat the past two days, it's refreshing to think about warm fall days again. Of course, living in Kansas does lend itself to crazy weather, so I'm guessing warm weather is right around the corner again :).

Today, I'm sharing some super fun pics that I took earlier in the fall. I was super excited when a childhood friend contacted me to do their pictures. We used to play softball against each other when we were younger, but somehow never managed to play on the same team. In fact, we played against each other when we were in elementary, middle, high school, and college. It really is crazy, now that I think about it. We've known each other for a long time :). So you can imagine how fun it was to hear from her and to have the privilege of getting to take their pictures. Here are a few of my favorites.
Aren't they so adorable!?!?

On a side note... One of the great things about photography is that it has connected me with a lot of really great people. I have also been lucky to reconnect with a lot of friends that I haven't seen in a long time and I've absolutely love that! Without all of the great people in my life, I wouldn't be able to do this wonderful hobby that I love - so thanks to all of my peeps out there!

Hope everyone has a great day tomorrow! Thanks for stopping by!
 Photobucket

Pin It

No comments: