Friday, November 9, 2012

December Daily 2012 + The Beginning

Can I just tell you that I am SO EXCITED to start thinking about this year's December Daily. This will be the third year for me and this project and I'm very excited about getting started! For those of you who are not familiar with this project, you should definitely check it Ali Edward's Blog by clicking here...

Also, you can check out my December Daily Project from the past two years by clicking here...

In a nutshell, it is a project where you document (pictures + words) your December through the holidays. At first, the whole project seemed a little bit intimidating, but it's such a rewarding project. I absolutely love seeing my family flip through the pages and I love seeing how much my little girl has grown from year to year. I anticipate that this will be a very special year in our household and I can already tell that the holiday magic is alive and well in our home; Peyton has already starting asking me about our Elf on the Shelf!
In preparation for my project, I like to start putting things together early to ensure that when December actually gets here, my focus is on documenting and not on worrying about what kind of paper and letter stickers I am going to use. Last year, I purchased the kit from Studio Calico, and while I really do love the kits they put together, I am choosing a more pocketbook friendly approach and creating mine in half the cost. Here are the base paper products that I have chosen for my project this year...


I am absolutely in love with this line and am planning on incorporating it as much as possible! Once I have my foundation pages done, I will be sure to share! Hope you all have a great day!

  Photobucket

Pin It

No comments: