Friday, November 2, 2012

Newborn Pictures - Sweet Noah, Casey Wright Photography, Lawrence Photographyer

I hope that everyone is having an amazing Friday - I am definitely looking forward to the weekend and spending some extra time with my family in between pictures sessions. This fall has been amazing for the photography business and I want to thank all of my friends and new friends that I've met along the way! I really am a lucky gal!

Today, I am sharing a few of my favorite pictures from a recent newborn session. Prior to Noah making his sweet presence, I was fortunate enough to take maternity pictures for this adorable couple. They have to be some of the sweetest people I have ever met! And after Noah was born, I was so amazed at how graceful they were at handling the newborn stage. They are naturals!

Here are some of my favorites from the day...
He was such a trooper and I had so much fun! He is definitely going to be a Jayhawk! Rock Chalk!

Have a great weekend everyone!
 Photobucket

Pin It

No comments: