Sunday, November 18, 2012

Adorable Family, Casey Wright Photography, Lawrence Photographer

Happy Sunday, everyone! I'm spending a some time this morning working on a few things, so I thought I would share some of my favorite pictures from a recent photo session! In my former life, I worked in the athletics world. And while, it was fun to be part of it all, the best part of what I walked away with were some great friendships. I know that I've said this in my previous posts, but life gets busy and it gets hard to stay in contact with people. I have been very lucky though, because through photography, I get the great opportunity to reconnect with people and to see their lovely families all of the time! So, when George contacted me about doing their family pictures, I was so thrilled!

Here are a few of my favorites from the session...


Aren't they the cutest family?!?! Love it! Have a great day everyone!
 Photobucket

Pin It

No comments: