Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Newborn Photos, Casey Wright Photography, Lawrence, Kansas Photographer

Happy Independence Day, everyone! I hope that everyone is having a great holiday! I am taking a break from the heat to share a preview from a recent newborn photo session. This little boy was the sweetest little one and so willing to be in that 'perfect' pose, which as you can imagine, made it really fun for me! Welcome to the world, sweet boy!
He has such a sweet little face...
Love those little booties and hat!
Love that shot... so much love!
And big sister was so great too!
*love*
This might be one of my favorite shots... I love all of the white space above him...
I ended up editing several of him like this in this pose from slightly different angles - he was just sleeping so sweetly!
Such a little angel!
Love these sweet unposed moments!
Loved working this sweet family! Thanks so much for taking a quick break from festivities and stopping by and checking out the pictures! I'm off with the family to take part, too! Have a great rest of your holiday!
 Photobucket

Pin It

No comments: