Friday, June 29, 2012

Photog Friday...Casey Wright Photography, Lawrence Photographer

Happy Friday, everyone! Today is photography Friday and I have a few lovely pictures that I am sharing from a recent photo session. Doesn't he have the sweetest little face and bluest eyes!
I absolutely love that they are so willing to incorporate props into the photo session - this time they went with a Disney Land theme...

Aren't those hats cute? They incorporated them into their wedding a few years back, so when I saw the backs of them, I knew I wanted to take this shot!
Such a cute family - doesn't he make an adorable Micky Mouse!
Pretty soon, he will be doing this all on his own!

A mommy's love is just so sweet...

I *heart* this picture - such sweet smiles!
This child is so loved!
Adorable family!
Happy 6 months, sweet Haakon!

This weekend, I will have a bonus photography post, so stay tuned! Have a great Friday, everyone!

Photobucket

Pin It

No comments: