Friday, June 15, 2012

Photog Friday - Casey Wright Photography, Lawrence, Kansas

Happy Friday Everyone! Things are hopping in my world and today, I am super excited to share some fun stuff that I've been working on at Casey Wright Photography. First of all, here is the new logo that I created....

I have to say, I love it! Also, I've rebuilt my website and I'm in love with it too - feel free to stop by and check it out by clicking here... It has definitely been a labor of love, but I am very happy with the way that it turned out! Now on with the sharing! I love taking newborn pictures! Especially, with little ones as cute as this! So when my good friend Angie asked me to do maternity and newborn pics, I was so excited! Here are a few of my favorites from our photo session...







In addition to the newborn shoot, I recently took pictures for this adorable family who was soon to turn a family of 3 into a family of 4. So, we spent an afternoon capturing these special moments...




So sweet! I will have plenty more to share next week as I just finished up a family photo session last night and tomorrow, I have a 6 month old and a newborn session to do. Life is good! Have a great weekend everyone!
 Photobucket

Pin It

No comments: