Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Project Life - February (better late than never!)

Happy Tuesday Everyone! Hope everyone is having a great week, so far! As always, mine continues to be busy, but good. I have had several photo sessions during the past few days, so that has been a lot of fun. Which also means, I will have a lot to share, so that's good, right!?!

In today's post, I am sharing my project life for February. Although I am still a bit behind in this project, I am still very happy to be working on it. I anticipate that during July, I will have a bit more time to dig in and get caught up. So without further ado, here is a look at my project life for February...
This week was a lot of fun because we spent a Saturday in Kansas City visiting the Nelson Atkins Art Museum and the Anita B. Gorman Discovery Center. At the Discovery Center, they had a snake exhibit and Peyton was brave enough to touch the snake...



Week 6 was a pretty average week. Some of the highlights included taking pictures for the Lawrence Business Magazine and having a date night with Jake.

I love this cute photo below... While I was taking pictures for the blog, Peyton decided she wanted to look at the book... Which makes all of the work I put into it SO worth it!

Week 7 included our only snow of the year... It only lasted about 6 hours from snow to melt, but that was long enough for us to get out on the sled and to build a snowman... The worst part of this week was that Peyton missed her Valentine's Party at preschool because she had the flu...



During week 8 we mostly took it easy so Peyton could recover from having the flu... Since the weather was mostly springlike, we spent some time outside and set up the tent in the backyard. It's been so long since we set it up that I had forgotten what it looked like :).


Thanks for stopping by everyone! I hope you have a great week!
 Photobucket

Pin It

2 comments:

hilde janbroers said...

well, it looks great!! So no worries....lol

Sudha said...

Wow beautiful. I love this.

Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.in