Thursday, May 24, 2012

My growing garden... A diary of a gardener...

Happy Thursday, everyone! What a busy week! How is it already Thursday?!?! I feel like the first four days of this week have just slipped right through my fingers. Between studying for the Praxis II (education certification test), taking pictures and just everyday life, I have managed to make this week more busy than expected. However, I am really looking forward to an extended weekend with the family, so that will be good. In the meantime, I am sharing some fun gardening stuff today... The weather has been hot here, so I've been doing a lot of early morning watering of the garden...Doesn't it look perty with all of the hay down around the plants!?!?! I checked this morning and I have about 30 tomatoes growing right now! So exciting!
We received this lovely sign in the mail for our Monarch Waystation - we are now official!
Here is our official certificate commemorating all of our hard work - so fun!
I have a ton of stuff to share tomorrow, so be sure to check back to see what I've been up to this week! Have a Happy Thursday!
 Photobucket

Pin It

No comments: