Thursday, May 17, 2012

Week 4... Project Life

Happy Thursday, everyone! While I am waiting impatiently so patiently for my printed photos to arrive, I thought I would take a minute to share week 4 of my project life with all of you! I loved putting this week together because I managed to integrate some different digital and printed elements into my Project Life core kit to give it a little bit more personality.


One of the new elements that I purchased was these cool tags from Elle's Studio Here's a closer look at some of the tags I used for this week...


I also ended up incorporating some digital elements from Ali Edwards at the Designer Digitals website. There are a TON to choose from over there... I love how these words are simple outlines and how you can color fill them to match any photo you are working with...here's a closer look at that...

And here is a closer look at the first and send pages as full spreads... I really love how this Project Life Core kit works with these tags and digital elements. It makes it really easy to put it all together.

As always, thanks for stopping by! I am sure to have many more fun pages to share once my prints arrive and hopefully that will be this weekend! Have a wonderful day :).
 Photobucket

Pin It

No comments: