Friday, May 18, 2012

Photography Friday...Casey Wright Photography, Lawrence, KS

Happy Friday, Everyone! Today's blog post is dedicated to sharing updates for my photography business, Casey Wright Photography. This week I worked with the Lawrence Kids Magazine to take pictures of a local artist and her family. It's going to be a fun story highlighting how families can create art stations in their own home very easily and without much cost. The story is supposed to go live in the summer edition, so I will definitely link you all up once it's available. In the meantime, here is the spring edition... There are a couple of stories in this edition that include several of my photos :)... Check it out y'all!
This week, I also finished editing a Senior Picture photo session. I had a great time working with this family and loved being able to stretch my skills... Ironically enough, he is the son of my college stats professor - It was nice to be able to share with her that I really didn't like math until I took her class, which is ABSOLUTELY TRUE! Here are a few previews of that session...






As always, thanks for stopping by! Hope you all have a great weekend! Be sure to check back on Monday, I have some fun things planned to share!
 Photobucket

Pin It

No comments: