Monday, January 14, 2013

Project Life 2013 + Week 1

Today is exciting because I'm sharing my first spread of Project Life 2013! I decided that while I'm waiting on the last couple of months worth of pictures to arrive so that I can finish up last year's project life edition, that it would be fun to try and keep up with 2013 as it happens, epic, right!?!

I am really happy to be using the Cherry edition this year. I love all of the fun an vibrant colors and I LOVE how it was packaged! Last year, I ditched the box that it came in about halfway through the year because it just wasn't efficient for me, but I am loving the newer edition! If you are interested in checking it out, Becky Higgins just came out with some even newer versions, but since I like to ask for the new kit as part of my Christmas Present, I went with the ones that were available at that time. If you want to take a peek at the newest versions, here is a link to her blog introducing the newer lines...(click here)

In the meantime, I'm excited to intro my week one of the project... here's a look at the full spread...
One of the benefits of doing this project in real time is that I can capture and remember some of the more simpler moments of the week, like time spent with cousins and a special painting she sent to her Daddy in the mail... I was also able to incorporate a piece of her artwork she brought home from pre-school. I've found that when I work on this project months later, it's hard to remember all of the details and even harder to figure out which piece of artwork she brought home that week...
Love this frosty...
Love these pictures of her Ice Skating - we had such a fun time on that Friday Funday!
Thanks for taking a peek at my project - I plan to share last week and what my finished 2012 book looks like in the next week or so :). Have a great day!
 Photobucket

Pin It

No comments: