Saturday, December 29, 2012

December Daily + Day 6

Happy Weekend, everyone! I'm actually in the middle of working on a few different projects, so I thought I would take a quick break to share Day 6 of my December Daily project. Have I said that I LOVE this project already?!?! Today, I'm sharing a post dedicated to lights - it seemed to be a reoccurring theme this day, so I decided to make that a focus of my post...

Here's a look at the spread...
Love the Bokeh effect here with the Christmas lights :)
Can I get a shout out for Lite Brights, everyone!! You know you used to love them just as much as I did/do!
The more I work on this and all of my craft projects, the more I see an evolution of my creative side. I'm learning that I have finally figured out that there are really no rules to how these projects should look or feel, or what I should include... and I really like that...

...now back to project life... :) Maybe someday I will get around to sharing that, too...maybe....:)
Photobucket

Pin It

No comments: