Monday, June 25, 2012

December in June...

Happy Monday, everyone! It's a heatwave in the midwest, which means at our house that we are spending a lot of time in the basement staying cool. And well, since my craft room is in the basement, I bet you can guess that I've finally been able to spend some time with the little one creating art. Now that she is a bit more independent, she can work at her table while I work at mine, so I've been able to devote some time working on a few crafty projects. So, this weekend, I was able to finish up the last five pages of my December Daily project. It feels so good to get this done and I LOVE the way it turned out. I do apologize in advance for the quality of the pictures, I spent more time finishing the project then making the pictures look pretty, but they do look pretty good for being straight from my iPhone. Thank goodness for the blogger app on my phone! Otherwise, I may have never posted these! So without further ado, here is a look at the last five pages...
I really love the way those transparency dividers look in the book...
Here is a good example of a page where I simply did not take very many pictures that day, which is fine. I had fun glitzing up the page and making it look pretty. 
I love these dividers, I just use a few coin transparencies that I found a garage sale about a million years ago, cut them to size and sewed up the pockets using my Brother sewing machine.
I had many pictures from each of the family get togethers, so I just spent a little bit of time in photoshop stitching these pictures together so that I could use all of the pictures.
So nice to finally have a good picture of Jake and I together...
She is too cute!
Thanks for stopping by the blog today! I've got a lot more to share this week, so stay tuned!

Pin It

No comments: