Tuesday, December 27, 2011

December Daily 2011 - Day 3

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season and if your are still celebrating, I hope you are getting a great opportunity to relax. I have been enjoying spending some great quality time with the people that I love, thus my tardiness in sharing my December Daily. So here we go folks, I am back on track and excited to share my pages.

I do want to share a quick caveat to this project. It is a TON of work, but SO worth the final outcome. With that being said, my expectation of this book is NOT PERFECTION. I know, I know, that's not really my style and most of the time, I am exhaustive in trying to make sure my design and my pictures are perfect, but when you are putting together a project that shares items from everyday life, it shouldn't be perfect. I like the candid shots and sometimes that means that the lighting isn't perfect and that the shots are blurry. And I am okay with that, because those are the moments of our life...

So, without further ado, I am sharing day 3 of my project!

We always go to this awesome "Old Style Christmas Parade" near our town and this year, we went with some good friends... Please feel free to click on the pics to see the journaling... Here's a look at the introduction of the page in my book...

For the backside of the page, I used one of those cool calendars that were included in the Studio Calico December Daily kit. Super fun idea to be able to include a look at the months events...

Have a wonderful day everyone! And be sure to take time to enjoy the holiday season!


Photobucket

Pin It

No comments: