Sunday, December 4, 2011

December Daily 2011 - Day 2

Welcome to day 2 of my December Daily! If this is your first time stopping by my blog, welcome! During December, my blog will be devoted to sharing daily stories that happen during this holiday season. Today, I am sharing a fun trip that I took with my little one to the local history museum. I think it's really important to take my daughter to museums and to share the arts with her. Not only does she love the experience that it provides, but it's a fun way for us to spend some time together, especially now that the weather has turned cold.

The first picture is a shot of Day 2 with the transparency divider - I just love how these look!
The next picture is a clear view of day two - feel free to click on the picture to read the details...
And here are some fun pictures that I took while we were in the museum. Both of my parents came with us and we had such a great time! These are on the backside of the day 2 page protector.
I was actually looking through last year's December Daily album and I can't believe how big PJ has gotten since last year... And her hair is so cute and long these days - love that!

Well, there's day 2! Thanks for stopping by and have a great Sunday!
Photobucket

Pin It

3 comments:

Suz said...

Great day! Enjoying all od the DD inspo from everyone from Ali E's blog. Lovely pics too!

Keshet said...

LOVE the new photos! And your DD is looking fabulous my friend--love the design so much:)

Staci Taylor said...

Beautiful layout and adorable pics, casey! Isn't it so much fun to look back and see how much they've grown?