Tuesday, July 19, 2011

My Creative Garden

So, the midwest region of the United States has been CRAZY HOT lately and we've just been trying to do as much as possible indoors to try and beat the heat. As it turns out, PJ is great at going to the movies, so that's one of our new favorite things to do lately! In addition to that, we've spent a lot of time at the library and at our house coming up with fun indoor games to play. It might as well be the middle of the winter around here, because we just can't stand to be outside in this crazy heat!

As for me, I've been trying to stay busy with several fun projects. One of which is updating and working on my projects for the creative garden - I'm getting ready to add this lovely to my Creative Garden Etsy Shop - it's a DSLR camera strap cover with a removeable lens cap pocket...Don't you LOVE this fabric!?!
I've also been busy with putting together orders from the shop - fun times...
And last weekend, I was super excited to find these fun items at the local antique shop...I spent a whole whopping $5.00 on them both... I'm hoping to use them for my table at the farmers market and during the off season put some of my scrapbooking supplies in them for storage...
So that's it for today - next up...I'm going to share some of my new favorite releases from CHA!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Photobucket

Pin It

4 comments:

Sue Althouse said...

I do love that fabric and it's exciting to see how well your shop is doing!

Marlene said...

Beautiful fabric! I love the idea of camera strap covers with a lens cover pocket....very innovative!

yyam said...

Ooh...you've been busy! That fabric looks amazing! :)

Spardha said...

woww!!.. the fabric looks gorgeous!.. and the baskets are sooo WOW!.. lucky you! :D