Friday, January 28, 2011

Week 3: 2ps Challenge

Happy Friday Everyone! I hope that everyone is having a great week! Things have been a bit hectic here, so today's post is going to be a bit brief. Today, I'm sharing a layout that I made as part of week 3 of the 2 Peas in a Bucket challenge that Kerry Stewart is having... Click here for the details...

While I love the idea of challenging myself to a lifestyle change, or in my case, more balance, it's always hard when life prevents me from staying on track with my goals. This week's layout outlines my expectations for this challenge and how I'm going to deal with adversity. Feel free to click on the layout for a closer look.

Below is the beautiful digital kit that Kerry Stewart released this week. For more information on how to get your hands on this lovely kit, just click on the picture below.

I hope that everyone has a great Friday - Thanks for stopping by!

Photobucket

Pin It

No comments: