Wednesday, January 26, 2011

New Jo Hanna - FREEBIE

Happy Wednesday everyone! I have been SUPER busy the last few days with, well life. It's all good though, just a little hectic. Last night was my first night of class and I'm super excited about the class and my professor. Both of my classes are in literacy learning, so this semester will be full of learning how to teach little ones to read. I love that not only will I be learning tools and techniques for the classroom, but also learning concepts that I can use right away while sharing my passion of reading and learning with Peyton. So much Fun!

As far as crafty stuff goes, I've been working on a lot of projects the last few days including a few design team assignments. Today's layout was made using Jo Hanna's newest kit called the Bare Essentials. Isn't it beautiful and the best part is that it's FREE! You just need to go to her new website and click on the download button. This kit is chalk full of the things that you use in layouts, neutral and monochromatic papers, staples, stitches and some basic alpha. If you think you might be interested, click here to check it out!
Here is a closer look at my layout.
I don't typically steer towards blacks and actually, I think this might be my first layout with such a heavy background, but I love the look and the photocentricity (is that a word?)that it reflects in my layout. Here's a look at the goodies you will get if you go to Jo's website...
Thanks for stopping by today and taking a peek. Come back tomorrow, I'll be sharing more scrappy goodness for the 2ps Challenge...
Have a great day everyone!

Photobucket

Pin It

7 comments:

Marlene said...

Oooh, that's pretty! Love the black!

Maggi said...

Wow, that is a great neutral kit! Love love love your black layout!

yyam said...

It looks great Casey! I think the black background really draws your eye to the photos! :)

cinnibonbon said...

Hi there!!!
All your pages are stunning!! I love your skills. I like the clean lines and the pictures always stand out! Which to me makes the layouts stand out! Great job--I'm loving all the Hanna!!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the layout you created with the kit, The Black is just perfect!

Sue Althouse said...

I love a neutral palette, it is so classy. Great layout! Glad you are enjoying your classes.

scrappermimi said...

I am so loving this black and white beauty! You rocked this kit!