Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Echo Park, Minibook

Hey out there! Today, I'm sharing a fun minibook that I created using mostly Echo Park. I don't know about you, but I LOVE their lines of paper and it just makes me happy when I get a chance to use them. For this project, I made all of the layouts 8X8. I also used a fun technique of using duplicate photos in different sizes to accentuate the pictures. Here's a closer look....


Thanks for taking a peek at my newest project. Also, wanted to mention that if you haven't had a chance to check out the newest kit club - Catch the Moments you should definitely look at the site. Devon is great and she puts together the best kits using the newest project at great prices. She's on a mission to have 100 followers on her blog - so stop by and leave some love :)... Have a great day everyone!
Photobucket

Pin It

8 comments:

Gabrielle Watson said...

Great mini!! So cute; I love me some Echo Park :)

-Gabi from Savannah, TX

Marlene said...

Wow - look at all these layouts! Very pretty! You've been busy!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for checking in at browneyedblog. I hope you get to play with some transparencies soon! Love your site and congrats on the DT invitation!

Lisa Dorsey said...

Love those bright colors! Great job on this!

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

Love your mini - it's so fun! Love Echo Park :)

Linda Beeson said...

CUTE! Lots of work but worth it!

JenR. said...

Wow! You've been busy. Cute little book!

yyam said...

Wow! Love all the bright colors! What a great (and fast) way to document everything! :)