Thursday, November 11, 2010

Catch the Moments - Vintage Kit is here!!!

Hello my scrapbooking friends! I just received some great news that the Vintage Kit has just arrived at Catch the Moments Kit Club. It's so beautiful and I just love the AC Thickers that Devon has picked out to go along with the kit - so grab it while you can, because IT WON'T LAST! Here's a couple of quick pics of the kit....
I would say that if you like these, you should definitely check out the other items that she has available - click here for the link... .

I'll be back tomorrow with a fun project that I finished for my LSS and their open house for this weekend - I got to sample a 7 gypsies shadow box and I LOVE THEM!!!

Anyways, check back tomorrow to see my fun project :) Also, I'll be posting some fun pics of our adventures from tonight on the blog tomorrow, so I would love to see you stop by!

Have a Great Day!
Photobucket

Pin It

1 comment:

Fuzzy Slippers said...

Thanks for the tip Casey! :)