Saturday, May 22, 2010

A Million Memories May Challenge

Happy Weekend Everyone! Today, I'm sharing a LO that I created for the challenge over at A Million Memories for the month of May. The challenge included using a sketch for the layout and to add the element of clouds somewhere on the page...here's what I came up with:
 

 
I had a lot of fun playing with the fun and bright colors. I was also able to pull together a lot of different brands for this challenge which was fun too. I love it when things come together like that - during the whole "birdie craze" I ended up buying a lot of stuff with birds in it - fun!

Hope everyone has a great weekend :)....
Photobucket

Pin It

8 comments:

yyam said...

I love that bright pink! It really draws the eyes to the elements on the page! So beautiful Casey!

Have a fantastic weekend!

Maggi said...

This is so pretty! I love those bright colors!

Mindy Hanson said...

love how you did the journalling. great page Casey!

mean mom productions said...

love the bright colors

Katey said...

super cute layout!!

Pamela said...

This is fantastic! I love it! :)

Jen said...

Oh these colors are fantastic! Great layout Casey!

Keshka said...

This is so fun, Casey! I hope you had a great weekend, too!