Monday, April 26, 2010

Marks Paper Company

Today, I've hijacked the blog at Marks Paper Company. If you didn't have a chance to check it out, here is what I shared on their blog post today:

Stacy really thought of it all when putting together this kit "Birds, Blooms and Bikes" and I had such a great time using it to put together these layouts. One of the things I enjoy most about working with Stacy's digital kits is that she offers such a great variety and selection that you won't just want to use it for one layout. The layouts shown below are actually my third and fourth using the kit. And because there is such great variety, you won't feel like you are using the same elements over and over again. I especially like this kit, because it's just so beautiful and the colors have so much depth and texture to them. The kit also offers a lot of traditional types of elements: chipboard, embellishments, and rub ons. So what are you waiting for?!? Go check it out now!!!

 

 
Thanks for taking a peek - would love to hear what you think! Happy Monday :)
Photobucket

Pin It

7 comments:

Marlene said...

Fantastic layouts - both of them! Craftastic work!

Unknown said...

Ooo, I love them both. The colors are so soft and pretty.

ellen s. said...

ooh i just love these!

yyam said...

These are lovely layouts Casey! And the gal is so cute! Especially in the big hat! :)

P/s: You make me wanna try digi scrapbooking! :)

Suzanne said...

These are gorgeous, Casey!! Love them!

Keshet said...

Love these pages, Casey! They're beautiful! So glad to see you at the blog!

Christi said...

Your layouts are beautiful. I love the look of your blog. I haven't had a chance to do anything from class yet.