Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Capturing Moments

Happy Wednesday Everyone! I've been working hard on my Bling your Blog class and making a lot of fun changes so that it truly reflects me. Some of the fun changes that I've implemented are adding a favicon (it's next to my blog address in the address bar); I've switched up my font titles; I've moved to a different column system and I've changed the background up. Next on the list: build my banner. I've a had a lot of fun in the class and I can't believe how much I've learned already.

Okay, so moving on, I've been working on a lot of projects lately and have several paper projects to share, but need to get out and take some pictures in some nice light before I can upload those. In the meantime, I'm sharing this quick digital LO I made using one of those free kits at the Little Dreamers Apprentice Program and the kit was designed by Christine Newman. I just loved the colors and the fun embellies that came with the kit. Here's a look at it:
 

As always, thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Photobucket

Pin It

6 comments:

ellen s. said...

oh gosh what a sweeeet photo! omg...so cute and i looove that camera paper!

Marlene said...

SOOOO adorable!! (Both the baby and the layout!)

Murphy's Law said...

adorable kidlet and love the lo. way to bling up the ole blog. love the fonts.

yyam said...

That photo's adorable! Love how you did the journaling and the camera paper is too cute! :)

Barb said...

Super cute!

Suzanne said...

Page is too cute!!! Your blog is looking fabulous! Hoping to find time to work on it this weekend!! Hugs