Happy New Year Everyone! How did you all spend your New Year's Eve? We spent a nice evening in and celebrated with a glass of champaine...not to crazy this year! Today has been a nice change of pace... we've just been kicking around the house and spending some nice relaxing time together!
Well, like many of you I have put together my list of resolutions/goals because with a new year comes new beginnings and so here is my list of things I would like to accomplish this year(not in any particular order):
1. Read one book a month: This month I'm reading "The Time Traveler's Wife."
2. Get caught up on scrapbooking: Currently, I'm about 10 months behind! Uggh!
3. Be published in a scrapbooking magazine/publication at some point during 2010.
4. Join a creative team - :)
5. Get a new job.
6. Have an established date night with Jake and stick with!
7. Take 2 new scrapbooking classes this year.
8. Do project 365 (take a photo everyday to scrap)
9. Plan to do Journal Your Christmas next year.
10.Keep my blog up to date.
There you have it folks! Those are my goals, now that they are in writing I'm going to have to actually follow-through right? :).
Well, to kick the year off, I am posting the layout below of us seeing santa - enjoy!