Monday, November 30, 2009

A Case of the "Mundies"

I love the movie Office Space! Mostly because I can relate to many of the characters, but mostly because I totally have a case of the Mundies. For those of you who have not seen the movie - go rent it because it's hilarious. It's about this guy that works for a computer software company and who hates his job. There is a scene in the movie when this woman walks up to him and says "Do we have a case of the Mundies?" He's thoroughly annoyed by the whole interaction and that she's way to cheerful about being at work. So, for all of you that have a "case of the Mundies" - know you aren't alone!

Okay, so It's taken me a couple of days to upload this picture of PJ's new boots - but aren't they just the cutest! My parents gave these to PJ along with a few clothes - can't wait until she's big enough to wear them!


Also, here is the latest paper layout I've completed - I had some fun using the purple dotted swiss Bazzil Basics Paper and my sewing machine for the stitching along the outside of the layout. Would love to hear what you think!


Happy Monday!

Pin It

4 comments:

Tracey Taylor said...

Awww! So cute.

Casey Wright said...

Thanks for the comment Tracy and for stopping by my blog! That was sweet!

Pamela said...

Great layout! And those boots are so cute! :)

mean mom productions said...

I would love some cute boots myself. They are adorable great page.

I am posting my first page of my big project today.