Wednesday, September 30, 2009

September Scrapbooking


I've been hard at work and finally finished Peyton's Baby Book - I'm really happy with the way it turned out and look forward to giving it to her when she gets older. Now I'm working on her first year album. I figure if I don't get more than a year behind then I'm in good shape! Also, I've started working on a miscellaneous album AND a scrapbooking album. Most of the time, I'm just working away in my scrap room after PJ goes to bed - that's pretty much the only time I have to work on it - but I LOVE IT!!! Katey just sent me some Snapfish pics she took on our last adventure so I'll be scanning those and adding them to the site. Also, this weekend we are going to a scrapbook garage sale at the Scrapbook Page, so I'll have some pictures to add from that as well! Finally, I CAN'T wait for the Scrapbook Convention October 12th - it should be a lot of fun - I will definitely update the site after that!

Pin It

No comments: