Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Emert Family + Casey Wright Photography, Lawrence, KS

It's so fun to get an opportunity to take pictures of big families. This sweet family contacted me to do a large group photo for Christmas presents. I love the idea of capturing large families because these sweet people with have genuine keepsakes of the entire family for years to come... I'm thinking that I'm going to try and put something like this together for our family in the near future...

As for this session, we ended up with lovely weather and beautiful pictures... here are a few of my favorites...

If you are thinking that you may want to do something like this with your family in the fall, give me a shout. I think make great Christmas presents and priceless keepsakes... Have a great day! Photobucket

Pin It

No comments: