Saturday, April 6, 2013

DD 2012 + Day 11

I know, I said I was going to have this project done about a million years ago, but the good news is that I am officially done with it, I just have the lovely job of actually sharing. And let me tell you, it feels good to have it done.

I'm also happy to say that I have managed to stay up to date with my Project Life 2013 project and I only have about a month left of 2012 to finish. Whew!

With that being said, I will totally understand if you want to ignore my December Daily posts, but for posterity's sake, I'm sharing! So without further ado... here's a look at my Day 11...



I'm excited to be sharing more bloggy goodness these days... Getting closer to having my teaching certificate and I can finally see a light at the end of the tunnel! Happy Saturday, everyone! Photobucket

Pin It

No comments: