Friday, September 7, 2012

Adorable Cooper :), Casey Wright Photography, Lawrence, KS Photographer

Happy Friday, Everyone! Today, I am sharing several fun pictures from a recent photo session of a very adorable little boy! I absolutely love doing pictures with this family, not just because their child is adorable, but Debbi (his mom) and I have known each other for several years dating back to the early 2000's. She work for a local bank and I worked for a local university and we would work together to transfer funds for students who were receiving student loans. Times have changed a lot since then and we've both switched career directions a few times and have managed to stay in touch. So, it's always super fun to get together with them to catch up.

And let me tell you, their little boy is super adorable and very tall, which he definitely comes by both honestly. His father is a former KU Basketball player and his mom is also tall, so I'm pretty sure Cooper is destined to be tall as well! Only time will tell!

Here are a few of my favorites from our 6 month photo session:

Such a sweet family! I can't wait to see them again for our 9 month photo session! Have a great weekend!
  Photobucket

Pin It

No comments: