Monday, May 14, 2012

I'm baaack!

Hey bloggers and blog readers! I know that it's been a while since I've reached out to all of you, but I'm happy to say that I'm back and ready to post again! Between school, my budding photography business and the nice weather in my area, I've managed to stay more busy than necessary, but definitely as busy as I love to be!

With that being said, I would like to introduce you to the new format of my blog... But before I do, let me preface it by stating that this is merely am outline... I'm working towards more of a free flow type of lifestyle and while u do love structure, I have found that my creative self is more evident when I allow myself to be more organic in process. As a result, my blog is going to include the following from this point forward:
• project 360 (I do have some serious catching up to do)
• photography highlights
• vegetable gardening journal (I have a massive garden this year)
• monarch butterfly journal (we've cleared out the blackberry bushes and grapevines and started a monarch way station)
• a good reads weekly update (the little one and I are doing a summer reading program, so we will share our journey on that)
• and anything else that I feel is worth sharing...

I am also going to do my best to make the best use of my technology, so be prepared for lots of Instagram types of photos... I do have a lovely camera, but always have my phone with me and have been able to capture a lot of lovely shots of those sweet everyday moments!

So there it is folks! I now have it in writing, so now I must be accountable, right? Now, let the fun begin!

Today, I am just going to leave you with a few fun photos from this past mothers day ;)...

Pin It

No comments: