Thursday, January 12, 2012

December Daily 2011 - Day 7

Happy Thursday! Call me crazy, but I'm happy today because we finally received some snow! Yay! We've had a very mild winter with very little precipitation, so I am welcoming this cold and snowy weather - change is good!

Today's quick post is my Day 7 of December Daily...

In this post, I'm documenting the simple moments of our everyday. Here is a closer look at the page with the transparency on top...

I went ahead and pulled out the pages to get a better look at the front and back pages together...
Here is a closer look at the journaling...take a look at the pen, too - we are pretty sure she is going to be a lefty :)...

Thanks for hanging with me as a continue to share my December Daily project. It's so much work, but I always love the finished product! Have a great day everyone! Stop by tomorrow where I will be sharing a Family Fun Friday post where Peyton and I put together a fun art project...

Photobucket

Pin It

1 comment:

Sue Althouse said...

I would like some snow, too! Looks like we'll get some as soon as the temps go down a bit. Great December Daily, love your journaling on the photo!