Wednesday, November 30, 2011

December Daily 2011 - Foundation Pages

Hi out there!!! Remember me?!?! I'm happy to say that after a bit of a hiatus (and a very, VERY busy month, I am back to share some fun scrappyness from my foundation pages that I prepared as part of the December Daily project for 2011. I did this project for the first time last year and I absolutely love it. And because I took a little scrappy break, I am excited and ready to do this!

So here we go... Here are my foundation pages for the December Daily project 2011:


























I still need to decide what to do with my binder for all of this, but I will be sure to share it once I have those details hammered out.  For now, I'm glad to get back into the swing of things :). Can't wait to share these pages as they unfold and as we welcome the holiday season into our home.

If you want to find out more about the December Daily project, you can read about the details at Ali Edwards' website here...

Thanks for stopping by!


Photobucket

Pin It

No comments: