Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Page Girl Projects...

Happy Tuesday, everyone! I've had a wonderful whirlwind of 5 days - three photo shoots, several projects for the scrapbook page and trying to plan my little one's upcoming birthday party...but I have to say I LOVE EVERY MINUTE OF IT! I've had a lot of really fun and creative projects on my plate and I love that working on these projects helps me to be more of who I am...simply said, I AM HAPPY! And it's good to be happy!

Speaking of happy (nice segway), I have a few fun projects to share of items that I put together for my local LSS - The Scrapbook Page... would love for you to check it out...
Thank you so much for stopping by today, previews from the photo shoots and another fun scrappy project coming up next, stay tuned!
Photobucket

Pin It

3 comments:

Sue Althouse said...

So glad you are in your happy place right now, it really shows in your fun and happy projects!

Gabrielle Watson said...

Very cute projects! I love the card with all that lovely stitching, beautiful!

Spardha said...

Fabbie! :)