Thursday, August 4, 2011

Diaper Cake...for my lovely sister in law...

I had the pleasure of throwing a baby shower in honor of my lovely sister-in-law. So of course I had to make something, so I put together this fun Diaper Cake for her with a bunch of my favorite goodies... Here a few shots of what I included... Love this little Minnie Mouse snuggly - I used it as the cake topper...

And here's a view of the whole cake...
Underneath the cake topper was this cute pink duck...

And some bath time goodies (soap, big snuggle towell...)

And some other fun stuff for the little one...
I bet you can guess, but she's having a little girl! I can't wait because I have the privilege of doing her maternity photo shoot this weekend...so exciting!

Next up, I'll be sharing a fun layout that I put together with some fun Crate Paper goodies and a fun birthday pic from last weekend - stay tuned!

Photobucket

Pin It

4 comments:

Fuzzy Slippers said...

This is precious Casey!

Henderson said...

I was the lucky recipient of the fabulous diaper cake! There were so many fun things tucked inside, it was a wonderful gift....and decoration! Casey you are so creative, you never cease to amazae me!

-Erin

Casey Wright said...

You are so sweet Erin! Happy to make it for you and your little one!

ediapercake said...

Your minnie mouse cake is so adorable! Love all the stuff tucked inside.