Thursday, June 9, 2011

Being Outside Rocks!

During this time of year, the weather in Kansas gets REALLY hot! When that happens, I like to spend some of my free time making stuff like this....


Don't you just love those new Webster pages!?!? The colors are just so fun and vibrant! I was also able to sneak one of my new transparencies from Hambly - yum!
The other half of the time, I love hanging outside with the little one while she runs through the sprinkler and sits in her pool! Here are some pics I took last weekend of our summer fun...

Don't you just love that cute little swimming suit - she's really into flamingos ( I know, right?!?), so this was perfect for her and she loved picking it out at her favorite store - Target!!! Man, I love that place!
Thanks for stopping by today - I'm working on some fun posts, one of which is inspired by one of my favorite scrappers, Nancy Doren... I've also got a few layouts that I want to share that I put together using some fun sketches from this week... Stay tuned!

Photobucket

Pin It

4 comments:

Unknown said...

gorgeous photos. lovely layout.

Marlene said...

Your layout is beautiful - I love the dimension you always have!

Your little girl - holy moly - she's GROWING FAST!!!!

JenR. said...

WOW! These are some fantastic photos you took! I'm so used to seeing your scrap pages of your little one, I was shocked at how big she is! She's growing so fast and she's gorgeous! :) And I love the bathing suit too!

Sudha said...

Wow its so pretty. Luv the layout too.