Tuesday, May 10, 2011

It's a 2-pager Folks!

Happy Tuesday Everyone! Can you believe it - I'm blogging for the second day in a row! Watch out folks - I'm on a roll :)... I'm really excited today to be sharing this layout today. It's a 2 pager and although I do love to put these together, they can sometimes be challenging! However, a while back, I won a lovely prize from my friend Melissa Elsner and The Profound Brunette blog; (thanks friend!) - it was the 7th edition of Sketches for Scrapbooking by Allison Davis. It's a wonderful book of sketches and I love having it for a resource...I don't typically follow sketches to a "t," but I do like to use them for inspiration sometimes and especially when I'm using several photos. Here is a closer look at the layout that I made using the sketch...
Jake and I had a great time going to the Big 12 Tournament and watching KU win. But most importantly, Jake and I had a great time hanging out and spending some adult time together - I love that!
Big 12 Fun Credits
Patterned Paper: Jillibean Soup
Cardstock: Bazzil Basics, Coordinations
Titlework: American Crafts, October Afternoon, Paper Studio
Thread: Coats & Clark, Baker's Twine
Tools: Singer Sewing Machine, EK Success Curvy Cutter, EK Success Paper Punch
Fonts: Ali Edwards, Adobe Caslon, Arial Narrow


So, do you like to do two pagers, or are you mostly addicted to doing one-pagers? Would love to know what you think! Have a great day everyone!

Photobucket

Pin It

6 comments:

Lisa Dorsey said...

Great layout! Love that circle!

Shel said...

Fun layout! I almost always do one pagers, but the magazines are full of 2-page examples, so lately I've been trying to occasionally kick out a two pager!

amy said...

fun layout! i'm pretty much 2pager inept! lol.

Linda Beeson said...

When I started scrapping, I only worked with 2 page layouts, Now I find them so challenging. Love yours.

yyam said...

Love how the circle draws the eye to the pic of the two of you!!!:)

I recently started creating 2 pagers and I really love them! They allow me to tell the whole story with loads of photos!

Mindy Miller said...

Great 2-pgr! Rock Chalk!